Worried about a pimple that has suddenly popped up while you have a party to attend or a date to go for? This is a common problem that many women suffer quite often. While getting rid of the pimple may take some time, you must always be searching for a temporary solution that can hide your pimple instantly.
Well, the good news is that there are some very effective ways through which you can hide your pimple instantly. Now, as there are different types of pimples that can affect your skin, here are the ways individually to hide them.
For covering whiteheads, you will require a concealer that is thick in its consistency.
- Make use of a thin liner brush to first cover the white head and then cover up the reddish part below the white head.
- Gently tap on the applied concealer so that it does not appear like a hill.
- Now, apply a foundation powder with a brush to cover up the concealer part.
When it is a cystic breakout without any head, it can become quite difficult to hide it because of the spread-out area. The only thing that you need to do here is to make the breakout look less obvious.
- Apply an ice pack or a warm pack as per your preference first.
- Now, apply a combination of moisturizer and a light concealer to cover the breakout.
- Use a heavy highlight option such as a smokey eye to shift the focus from the breakout to the highlighted area.
Flaky Dried Pimple
A flaky dried pimple can look extremely gross. But there is an option to hide such gross pimple types too.
- Apply warm water compression and then gently remove the flake using a tweezer.
- The next thing that you need to do is to hydrate your skin well and for this, you can make use of an oil-free moisturizer.
- Only after the cleaning and hydrating process, you can conceal the pimple.
Blackheads are once again something that is quite difficult to hide. You have to be quite precise if you do not wish others to notice your break heads at all.
- Clean and dry your skin well first
- Apply a liquid or cream foundation that also acts as a light moisturizer.
- Now, you can cover up the blackheads with a similar colored concealer.
- Cover the area with a dusty foundation powder
- In case, if you still notice some blackheads showing up, make use of a liner brush to cover the heads with the concealer once again.
Small Pimples on Forehead
Small pimples on the forehead happen due to oily skin texture. Thus, using more oily makeup can make them look even more obvious. Thus, one of the most eminent steps that you need to follow is to stay away from any kind of oily makeup products.
- First, cleanse your skin well to get rid of any kind of bacteria
- Now, apply ice compression that helps in compressing the swelling
- Of course, use an oil-free moisturizer if you do not wish to have a dry cakey look.
- Again, make use of foundation and concealer that are free from oil.
If the pimple has turned out to be red in color, it again can get quite difficult to manage it. There are so many times when these red pimples may show up even after you have applied your makeup. Thus, you require a specific regime to hide such types of pimples. One such way is to make use of different color combinations to hide the pimple carefully.
- You can start up by applying a green-colored primer to the reddish parts of the skin.
- Next, apply a yellow-colored concealer on it and blend it properly which helps in lightening the red color of the pimple.
- Finally, cover it up with foundation powder to complete the look. Just make sure that you do not apply extra powder, otherwise, it will offer a gross look when the extra powder mixes with the concealer.
Pimple near Eyes
There are times when you may find a pimple just at the corner of your eyes or even near your eyebrows. In both cases, it is essential to be very careful.
If the pimple is at the corner of your eyes, you should first apply a water-based moisturizer and then should use a liner brush to apply foundation and cover it up with powder.
But the situation becomes much more difficult when a pimple has appeared near the eyebrows. For such cases, you need to be careful about a number of things.
- Be sure not to use products with benzoyl peroxide otherwise, it can bleach your eyebrows.
- Make sure to lift up the brow hair with a thin brush to apply foundation with another liner brush.
- If you have blonde eyebrows, you need to make use of a green-colored concealer and then cover it up with a foundation.
- Make use of a wet liner or brow pencil so that the pimple covering is not disturbed.
Even when the pimple has got cured, it may leave dark spots on the skin that takes time to get cured. If the spots are not that extremely dark, then you can easily hide them just with the use of foundation powder.
But if you have damaged your skin by picking the pimples, it may have left a much darker spot than usual. In such a situation, you need to do extra efforts to cover them up.
- Start by applying a much lighter colored concealer to cover up the dark spots.
- Next, apply a concealer of your skin tone to blend it properly with the earlier concealer.
- Complete the hiding process with the help of a foundation powder.
Pimples can ruin not just your skin but also your mood. Once you have got a pimple, it can take a few days to get cured. But this does not mean that you will stop attending your special meetings and occasions. You can still continue to look great with the above-mentioned methods that will help you in hiding different types of pimples.